You are the pilot of your life, born with the freedom to fly wherever you want to go. Whatever the size and shape of the plane you are on, you are always welcome aboard as it is uniquely yours. Your ability to fly is made possible by universal law that when properly harnessed can take you higher than you ever could imagine on your own. Here is your flight manual.
1. Ensure all maintenance is complete before you leave the gate. Your life contains many intricate parts, all expertly crafted to serve an intentional purpose while working together in seamless unison. Perform regular prayer and meditation so they do not wear down and break apart. Make sure you fill up with the inspirational fuel needed to propel your life forward. Keep the cabin of your mind clean; give thanks for past flights, then throw out all garbage and clutter.
2. Create your flight manifest, then do not waver from it. Give first-class seats to love, beauty, joy, happiness, courage, abundance, faith. Be mindful of them throughout your flight, so they become frequent fliers. Each has priceless value; they are much too important to fly on stand-by. On the other hand, fear, anxiety, doubt, and worry, are all on the no-fly list and, for your own security, should be kept out. They only intend to do harm. Make sure all baggage is checked, but excess baggage will be too heavy and slow you down. Be cautious of carry-on baggage; they may shift in flight and spill out.
3. Power up your engines so you can quickly get off the ground. You need momentum to climb until you reach your ideal cruising altitude. However, you may need to wait before you take off; be patient if there are obstacles lined up in front of you. Your path is being made clear in every moment. You will know you are ready when you hear the go-ahead from the inner voice of your control tower.
4. Trust who is with you at the controls. You are not alone in the air; your navigator is always with you. No matter where you are during your journey, know that you are being guided on the most efficient route. You will never be lost when you believe in your unique flight plan, stay in your own air space, and maintain a steady speed and course. Staying in faith is especially important in the unlikely event of an emergency. Crash landings can be deadly; unshakeable faith will increase your odds of survival.
5. No matter how calm the skies seem, keep your seatbelt on. Remain seated in truth, because in case of turbulence, you can get hurt, usually by bumping your head against the ceiling or being thrown to the floor. When you are seated, you are keeping your mind’s aisles free of distraction that can get in your own way.
6. Prepare yourself for an on-time arrival. You are following a perfectly orchestrated schedule set in eternity. The flight you pilot is one of infinite connections made through an ever-expanding network of hubs. It is your destiny to arrive safe at the gate of your divine purpose. You can count on it. But do not try to predict when it will be. While it is fine to hold a certain arrival time as a goal, knowing when you actually arrive can be elusive. You may think you know based on the distance of your journey, if you began early or late, or how many detours you had to take. Know that the divine schedule maker meticulously planned your journey before you even considered it.
7. At the end of your flight, give thanks. Don’t let love, joy, beauty, and all of your spiritual passengers walk out the door without honoring the gift of their energetic presence. Thank them for accompanying you during this flight. Say that they are always welcome and expected to travel with you on every journey, and when you are still. Hold on to this vision so you are reminded that your purpose as pilot of your life, to regularly deliver these divine qualities in abundance. In doing so, boundless favor and opportunity will arrive and can never depart.
Photo: Giilbert Rodriguez/Flickr.com